Entertainment One Loses Canadian TV Production Head
Suzanne Berger, whose credits included AMC's "Hell on Wheels," MTV's "Skins" and ABC's "Rookie Blue," is starting her own Toronto-based production shingle.
TORONTO – Entertainment One’s TV division has lost its vp of production as Suzanne Berger ankles to start her own production shingle, Rosetta Media.
The veteran Canadian film and TV production exec oversaw scripted drama production for eOne Television, supervising shoots like Hell on Wheels for AMC, the North American adaptation of Skins for MTV and ABC’s Rookie Blue.
The Toronto-based indie late Thursday said veteran Canadian production executive Armand Leo, a producer of the second season of Rookie Blue, had replaced Berger as vp of production.
Berger is bolting Entertainment One to launch Rosetta Media in Toronto as a 2D and 3D content producer with Ken MacNeil, head of Creative Post in Toronto.
eOne Television supplies Canadian-made TV shows to U.S. broadcasters via a range of financing models.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead