Entertainment One Signs First Look Deal With Richard Branson's Virgin Produced
The Canadian producer is looking to tap into its new partner's marketing platforms, including airlines, mobile, radio and social media.
TORONTO -- Entertainment One has signed a two-year first-look deal with Richard Branson’s Virgin group, giving the Canadian producer exclusive rights to all Virgin Produced scripted TV development.
Virgin Produced also has a first look deal with Comcast’s E! Entertainment Television for non-scripted development.
Virgin Produced, led by CEO Jason Felts, was launched nearly a year ago, and on the film side recently struck a multi-year joint venture with Relativity Media, a pact that produced Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Selena Gomez Flashes Black Bra in Sexy Sheer Dress at Coachella with Kendall & Kylie Jenner!
- Robert Downey Jr. Stars in Another HTC Phone Commercial
- Sofia Vergara & Vanessa Paradis Stun in Black at 'Fading Gigilo' NYC Screening!
- Jennifer Garner Talks About Ben Affleck's Competitive Nature on 'Live with Kelly & Michael'!