Entertainment One Signs First Look Deal With Richard Branson's Virgin Produced
The Canadian producer is looking to tap into its new partner's marketing platforms, including airlines, mobile, radio and social media.
TORONTO -- Entertainment One has signed a two-year first-look deal with Richard Branson’s Virgin group, giving the Canadian producer exclusive rights to all Virgin Produced scripted TV development.
Virgin Produced also has a first look deal with Comcast’s E! Entertainment Television for non-scripted development.
Virgin Produced, led by CEO Jason Felts, was launched nearly a year ago, and on the film side recently struck a multi-year joint venture with Relativity Media, a pact that produced Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR