Canada's Entertainment One Unveils U.K. Executive Changes
Jon Bourdillon and Robert Walak are leaving after the takeover of Alliance Films, while Nick Smith has been named head of digital.
TORONTO – After acquiring Alliance Films and its Momentum Pictures arm, Twilight saga distributor Entertainment One on Thursday unveiled more of its corporate structure for its combined operations in the U.K.
Leaving Entertainment One in the wake of the takeover are Jon Bourdillon, home entertainment head in the U.K., and Robert Walak, who joined Momentum in 2003 and became senior vp of worldwide acquisitions and productions in 2007.
Charlotte Thorp, hired away from Hanway Films by the Canadian producer in 2010 to the newly-created position of head of TV sales, remains in place as head of TV sales and business development.
Meanwhile, Momentum Pictures' Nick Smith has been named head of digital, while Paul Lofting, head of theatrical sales at Entertainment One UK, gets the new title of head of sales.
Other appointments include Rebecca Mortimer as head of marketing and Theresa Roberts as head of publicity.
The Canadian producer/distributor earlier named Alex Hamilton as managing director of Entertainment One Films UK.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR