'Entourage' adds three to guest list
Matt Letscher, William Fichtner, Scott Caan land roles
The Hollywood-centric HBO comedy "Entourage" is loading up on more industry types with several guest castings.
Matt Letscher, William Fichtner and Scott Caan have been tapped for multiepisode arcs on the series' upcoming sixth season.
"Eli Stone" alum Letscher, repped by Domain and Sanders/Armstrong/Caserta, plays Dan Coakley, a handsome, arrogant TV studio executive who oversees Drama's (Kevin Dillon) TV series.
"Prison Break" co-star Fichtner plays Phil Yagoda, a slick TV producer who had a hit teen series in the 1990s and is trying to remake it with Drama.
Paradigm-repped Caan, best known for his role in the "Ocean's Eleven" franchise, plays Scotty Lavin, a cocky and highly competitive manager who acts tough and trash talks to cover up how insecure he is and sees E (Kevin Connolly) as a threat.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR