'Entourage' Books Andrew Dice Clay for Final Season
The comedian will appear in the eighth season of the HBO comedy.
Andrew Dice Clay has landed a recurring role in the final season of HBO comedy Entourage, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Clay will play a character in a cartoon show within the series, though details on the role have not been revealed.
The comedian begins filming in two weeks.
While Entourage is on its last legs, several of its players have begun lining up other projects. Kevin Dillon, who plays Johnny Drama, scored a part in the CBS pilot, How to Be a Gentleman, and creator Doug Ellin is teaming with Ed Burns on a half-hour HBO pilot, tentatively titled 40.
The series launches its eighth and final season July 24.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game