'Entourage' Series Finale: The Cast Opens Up About Last Episode Taping (Video)
Before HBO's hit show ends Sunday, Adrian Grenier, Jeremy Piven and the rest of the show's stars discuss what's next with THR (and those movie rumors).
"I think we wrap up strong, I think people are gonna miss these guys at the end of it," Entourage creator Doug Ellin tells The Hollywood Reporter of ending the show after eight seasons Sunday Sept. 11.
"It was sad though, to actually do that last shot on the show and know that its probably the last time we'll ever be together with cameras rolling," said Jerry Ferrara (Turtle).
But, that might not necessarily be the case. Ellin is working on plans for an Entourage movie.
"We didn't want to do like an 'ending' ending," teased Kevin Connolly (E). "I think we wanted to tee it up to sort of be prepared to hopefully do a movie.
And, fittingly, in the meantime, Adrian Grenier (Vince) says there has been talk of getting together to golf.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack