Epix Names Kirk Iwanowski Chief Marketing Officer
The former FilmDistrict and Sundance Channel executive will be in charge of marketing strategy and campaigns at the premium TV joint venture.
NEW YORK - Epix, the premium TV joint venture of Viacom, MGM and Lionsgate, said Tuesday that is has named Kirk Iwanowski to the post of chief marketing officer, effective immediately.
Iwanowski was previously senior vp of marketing at FilmDistrict and executive vp, marketing, branded entertainment & sponsorship for Sundance Channel. He will report to Epix president and CEO Mark Greenberg.
Epix said Iwanowski will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy and campaigns designed to build a following for Epix movies and programs among consumers, affiliates and industry partners.
"Kirk has a proven track record as a successful brand builder and film and premium television marketer," said Greenberg. "His innovative approach to media and strategic partnerships combined with his keen understanding of content distribution across multiple platforms will be a fantastic asset to us as we continue to expand our audience."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR