Eric Cantona to Head Dinard British Film Festival Jury
The festival of British movies in France's northern resort time runs Oct. 2-6.
LONDON – Former professional soccer player turned actor Eric Cantona will head this year's Dinard British Film Festival jury.
The festival in France's northern resort town runs Oct. 2-6.
France's Cantona who played for Manchester United retired from soccer in 1997 and has subsequently landed roles in Shekhar Kapur’s Elizabeth, L’Outremangeur directed by Thierry Binisti and Ken Loach’s Looking for Eric.
Cantona will preside over a jury at a festival of new British feature titles selected by the festival’s president Sylvie Mallet and festival director Hussam Hindi
Presiding over a jury of eight film industry members – four Brits and four French – Cantona and co will award the Hitchcok d'Or award to the best film at the end of the weekend event.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR