Eric Pankowski to Develop Syndicated Shows for CBS Television Distribution
He most recently worked at World Wrestling Corp. and now will be involved with the launch of the "Arsenio Hall Show."
Eric Pankowski has been named the new senior vp of programming and development for CBS Television Distribution, it was announced Wednesday by executive vp of programming and development Maureen FitzPatrick.
Pankowski will create and develop first run programs and oversee current shows including the upcoming late night talker, The Arsenio Hall Show, which premieres Sept. 9.
“Eric’s an innovative executive who has worked on numerous hit shows in various genres over the years,” said FitzPatrick, to whom the will report. “His extensive background and hands-on experience in first-run syndication make him a perfect addition to our team.”
Pankowski has been senor vp of creative and development for World Wrestling Corp. Prior to that he was senior vp at the Reveille/Shine Group. He also worked at Warner Bros. where he was involved in the launch of Lopez Tonight and worked on TMZ to expand the brand.
At Warner Bros. he also worked on the production of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Judge Mathis, Steve Harvey’s Big Time and other shows.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR