Eric Peterson, Aaron Poole Join Jason Priestley's 'Cas & Dylan' Feature
The latest cast additions come as the Richard Dreyfuss-starrer is shooting in Ontario and western Canada.
TORONTO – Eric Peterson and Aaron Poole (Copper) have joined the cast for Jason Priestley’s Cas & Dylan, alongside Richard Dreyfuss and Tatiana Maslany.
The theatrical feature is Priestley’s narrative directorial debut, and is shooting in Ontario and western Canada through Sept. 25.
The script, by Jessie Gabe, follows an ailing doctor in his sixties, played by Dreyfuss, going on the lam with a young woman (Maslany).
Mark Montefiore is producing for Montefiore Films.
Pacific Northwest Pictures’ Emily Alden and Breakthrough Entertainment’s Marina Cordoni are executive producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR