Eric Peterson, Aaron Poole Join Jason Priestley's 'Cas & Dylan' Feature
The latest cast additions come as the Richard Dreyfuss-starrer is shooting in Ontario and western Canada.
TORONTO – Eric Peterson and Aaron Poole (Copper) have joined the cast for Jason Priestley’s Cas & Dylan, alongside Richard Dreyfuss and Tatiana Maslany.
The theatrical feature is Priestley’s narrative directorial debut, and is shooting in Ontario and western Canada through Sept. 25.
The script, by Jessie Gabe, follows an ailing doctor in his sixties, played by Dreyfuss, going on the lam with a young woman (Maslany).
Mark Montefiore is producing for Montefiore Films.
Pacific Northwest Pictures’ Emily Alden and Breakthrough Entertainment’s Marina Cordoni are executive producing.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty