Ernest Borgnine On His 32-Day Marriage, Sinatra and SpongeBob
Before his death, the Oscar-winning actor spoke to THR for his SAG Lifetime Achievement Award.
Five marriages. An Oscar. A SpongeBob SquarePants role. The Hollywood Reporter talked to the late Ernest Borgnine in January 2011 -- shortly before he received his SAG Lifetime Achievement Award -- about his life, films and famous friends ... and how "being a damn fool" led to an enduring Hollywood career.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR