Esperanza Spalding, Justin Bieber Shake Hands After She Beats Him at Grammys (VIDEO)
The jazz singer was named the best new artist over the 16-year-old pop star.
Justin Bieber fans may not have approved of Esperanza Spalding beating him for best new artist at the Grammys Sunday (they hacked her Wikipedia page), but he had no hard feelings.
Also backstage, Jennifer Hudson and Jamie Foxx hugged after she performed in the Aretha Franklin tribute.
Jersey Shore's Snooki was blown off by Lil Wayne after she called out his name multiple times. "That sucks," she told MTV. "I love him."
Nicki Minaj was introduced to Cyndi Lauper, whom she called one of her "heroes."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack