Esperanza Spalding, Justin Bieber Shake Hands After She Beats Him at Grammys (VIDEO)
The jazz singer was named the best new artist over the 16-year-old pop star.
Justin Bieber fans may not have approved of Esperanza Spalding beating him for best new artist at the Grammys Sunday (they hacked her Wikipedia page), but he had no hard feelings.
Also backstage, Jennifer Hudson and Jamie Foxx hugged after she performed in the Aretha Franklin tribute.
Jersey Shore's Snooki was blown off by Lil Wayne after she called out his name multiple times. "That sucks," she told MTV. "I love him."
Nicki Minaj was introduced to Cyndi Lauper, whom she called one of her "heroes."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress