ESPN Launches Two New Channels on Hong Kong's now TV
HD and news channels premiere on IPTV-based provider.
ESPNHD and ESPNEWS launched Tuesday on Hong Kong's now TV, the IPTV provider from local telco PCCW.
The two channels are produced by ESPN Star Sports, the ABC-Capital Cities' sports network's joint venture with News Corp.'s Asian satellite sports provider, Star Sports. The two channels are currently available exclusively in Hong Kong on now TV. ESPNEWS is the first 24-hour sports news channel in English in Asia.
ESPN Star Sports and PCCW will also soon launch Mobile ESPN, a live streaming service available to PCCW customers in Hong Kong.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws