ESPN's Dan Shulman Headed Back to Canada
ESPN Sunday Night Baseball voiceman to provide baseball coverage for TSN.
TORONTO -- ESPN baseball and college basketball commentator Dan Shulman is returning to Canada.
The ESPN broadcaster will provide baseball analysis for The Sports Network (TSN), Canada’s cable sports channel.
Shulman will continue working for ESPN, doing play-by-play for the U.S. network’s Major League Baseball game of the week, Sunday Night Baseball, which airs in Canada on TSN2.
Toronto-raised Shulman started out with TSN in 1995, providing play-by-play commentary for Toronto Blue Jays games.
In 2001, Shulman moved south to join ESPN, calling Wednesday Night Baseball telecasts from 2002 to 2007, Monday Night Baseball from 2008 to 2010, and the MLB Playoffs on ESPN Radio since 2001. Shulman provides the play-by-play voice for ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecasts alongside former MLB pitcher Orel Hershiser and manager Bobby Valentine.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'