ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Tops Competition in Historic Fashion
4:12 PM PST 12/21/2010 by Marisa Guthrie
Bears/Vikings game ranks as cable's ninth most-viewed program ever.
Last night's Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings match up on ESPN's Monday Night Football was the most-watched primetime program on broadcast and cable, attracting 17.1 million viewers to a blow-out 40-14 victory by the Bears.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile