Essential 11 Television Promotes Michael O'Neill to Factual TV Development Head
Johnny Healey is leaving the Los Angeles-based joint venture between Canada's 11 Television and Aussie partner Essential Media & Entertainment.
TORONTO – Essential 11 Television has promoted Michael O'Neill to oversee unscripted development.
O'Neill replaces Johnny Healey, who is leaving the Los Angeles-based joint venture between Canada's 11 Television and Aussie partner Essential Media & Entertainment to pursue other opportunities, the factual TV producer said on Monday.
O’Neill was most recently head of unscripted development in Essential's Sydney office.
He will now oversee all non-scripted development for Essential 11 Television in the U.S. market.
O'Neill's TV credits include the eight-part documentary Australia: The Story of Us for Seven Network and The Catch for SBS.
In the U.S., O’Neill developed Texas Flip N Move for HGTV.
Essential 11 Television is headed by CEO Chris Hilton and chief creative officer Kevin Healey.
Essential 11 is represented by UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR