Estella Warren Charged With DUI, Hit-and-Run, Battery on Cop, Resisting Arrest (Report)
The "Planet of the Apes" actress was arrested last month after a late-night crash.
Planet of the Apes actress Estella Warren has been charged with DUI, hit-and-run driving, battery on a cop and resisting arres after being arrested following a late-night crash last month, TMZ reported.
The L.A. City Attorney's office filed the four misdemeanor charges Thursday. If convicted, Warren faces up to 2 1/2 years in jail, according to TMZ.
Warren was driving down Harper Avenue near West Hollywood when she crashed into three parked cars in late May. She reportedly planned to leave the scene before leaving her information, so police were called.
A short time later, Warren was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. Police also said she assaulted one of the officers and was arrested a second time for felony battery on an officer.
Detained in a holding room, Warren managed to slip out her handcuffs, burst through a police station door and briefly escape.
She was immediately recaptured.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR