Ethan Hawke Becomes Father for Fourth Time
The actor and his wife welcomed a baby girl Indiana two weeks ago.
Ethan Hawke has become a father for the fourth time.
The actor and his wife Ryan welcomed their second child together two weeks ago, People reports. Their latest addition to the family, daughter Indiana, joins three-year-old Clementine Jane.
Hawke, 40, and Ryan wed in June 2008. Hawke was previously married to actress Uma Thuman, with whom he has two children, 13-year-old Maya and nine-year-old Levon. Hawke and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage.
Hawke can next be seen in The Woman in the Fifth and will star in the Total Recall reboot along with Boyhood. He most recently starred in the Fox pilot Exit Strategy and the supernatural feature Daybreakers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche