Eugene Levy gets 'Hitched' to CBS pilot
Comedy was written by Josh Schwartz, Matt Miller
Eugene Levy has been tapped for a co-starring role in "Hitched," Josh Schwartz's multicamera comedy pilot for CBS.
"Hitched," which Schwartz co-wrote with Matt Miller, revolves around a twentysomething newlywed couple who, surrounded by family and friends, are still learning about each other.
Levy will play the groom's dad, a tracksuit-wearing four-times-divorced lothario.
Warner Bros. TV is producing "Hitched," which would mark Levy's first regular TV gig since Fox's 2002 comedy "Greg the Bunny."
The "SCTV" alum, best known for his roles in the "American Pie" movie franchise and in the Christopher Guest films, was recently seen in "Taking Woodstock."
He is repped by ICM and Anonymous.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!