'Eureka's' Colin Ferguson Joins Syfy’s ‘Haven’
The actor returns to his former network to play a mysterious stranger in the fourth season of the drama.
TORONTO – Colin Ferguson has been tapped to co-star in the fourth season of the sci-fi series Haven, from Entertainment One, Syfy, Shaw Media and Universal Networks International.
Ferguson, who played Sheriff Jack Carter on Eureka, will star in Haven as William, a handsome mysterious stranger whose secret agenda leads him to former FBI agent Audrey Parker, played by Emily Rose.
The latest cycle of Haven will bow on Syfy in October, as it picks up six months after the third season cliffhanger where the town of Haven, Maine was pummeled by a violent meteor storm.
The series, based on the novella The Colorado Kid from author Stephen King, follows Audrey Parker as she becomes a small town cop and discovers its many secrets.
Haven is executive produced by John Morayniss, David MacLeod, Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller, Scott Shepherd, Matt McGuinness, Sam Ernst and Jim Dunn.
The series is produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures, in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR