Europe's Smash Action Show
TV hit "Alarm for Cobra 11" follows two cops on the Autobahn, borrows from Bruckheimer and has no home (yet) in the U.S.
Some call it car porn. In every episode of Alarm for Cobra 11, Europe's biggest and most successful action series, the finest and fastest Benzes, Bentleys and Beemers are crashed, smashed, twisted, torn and blown sky high. And the audience, which surprisingly includes as many women as men, loves it.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR