Eva Green, Joseph Fiennes to Present New Irish-Canadian Drama 'Camelot' to Buyers at MipTV
This year's Cannes market will focus on the theme of high-end co-production.
LONDON -- Eva Green and Joseph Fiennes will premiere their new drama Camelot to the court of international TV buyers at a red carpet screening at MipTV in Cannes opening this year's Riviera-based TV sales market in April.
The international TV market, which attracts buyers and distributors from around the world, will preview the Irish-Canadian co-production between GK-TV and Starz Entertainment at the Palais des Festival's Grand Auditorium April 4, followed by a Q&A with the cast.
This year's market will focus on the theme of high-end co-production, said MipTV director of television Laurine Garaude, who said the TV series was in keeping with the market's themes.
"Not only is Camelotan exceptional program in terms of scale and ambition, but it's also a major co-production, quite fitting this year's special focus on co-production at MIPTV. Furthermore, it demonstrates a growing trend of premium TV series featuring major movie stars."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR