Eva Longoria Finalizes Divorce From Tony Parker
The SAG Award presenter wed the basketball star in 2007.
Eva Longoria finalized her divorce from Tony Parker Friday in Texas.
The Desperate Housewives star filed for divorce last November, citing "irreconcilable differences," amidst infidelity rumors.
This is Longoria's second divorce. She was wed to General Hospital actor Tyler Christopher for two years; they broke it off in 2004.
Longoria, who presented at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Sunday, wed Parker in Paris in 2007.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR