Eva Mendes, Jeremy Renner to Announce Spirit Award Nominees on Nov. 30
Ceremony will take place Feb. 26 on the beach in Santa Monica.
Eva Mendes and Jeremy Renner will announce the nominees for the 2011 Film Independent Spirit Awards on Nov. 30.
The announcement will take place at 8 a.m. at the London West Hollywood Hotel.
The awards themselves will be held on the beach in Santa Monica on Feb. 26.
Renner is a two-time Spirit nominee, having been nominated as best male lead for both The Hurt Locker and Dahmer.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR