Eva Mendes, Jeremy Renner to Announce Spirit Award Nominees on Nov. 30
Ceremony will take place Feb. 26 on the beach in Santa Monica.
Eva Mendes and Jeremy Renner will announce the nominees for the 2011 Film Independent Spirit Awards on Nov. 30.
The announcement will take place at 8 a.m. at the London West Hollywood Hotel.
The awards themselves will be held on the beach in Santa Monica on Feb. 26.
Renner is a two-time Spirit nominee, having been nominated as best male lead for both The Hurt Locker and Dahmer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR