Eve Engaged to Fashion Designer Maximillion Cooper
The rapper reportedly has been dating the British Gumball 3000 founder since at least 2011.
Eve is ringing in 2014 with an engagement ring.
The rapper announced that she got engaged to British fashion designer Maximillion Cooper.
The Grammy award-winning musician, actress and fashion designer, whose full name is Eve Jeffers, has been dating Cooper since at least 2011, according to E! News. Cooper, who has four children from a previous marriage, also is the founder of the Gumball 3000 lifestyle brand, which began as an underground car rally.
Eve took to Twitter on New Year's Eve to officially announce the good news:
Thanku 2 everybody 4 your congratulations on our engagement! We wanted to celebrate with our family and friends 1st b4 announcing
— Eve (@TheRealEve) December 31, 2013
She also posted a photo on Instagram that showed her posing with her mom and younger brother, along with the newly accepted engagement ring:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR