Eve signs with CAA
Multihyphenate will be repped by agency in all areas
Multihyphenate Eve has signed with CAA in all areas.
Her film work has included roles in "Barbershop," "XXX," "The Woodsman," "Barbershop 2: Back in Business" and, most recently, "Whip It" and Chris Rock's Sundance documentary "Good Hair." She next appears in Noel Clarke's crime thriller "220.127.116.11," which premieres in May at Cannes.
On TV, Eve most recently guest-starred in several episodes of "Glee," and she has appeared on "Third Watch" and "Numbers." Her self-titled UPN sitcom ran from 2003-06.
Eve's long-delayed fourth album is due this year, and she also is relaunching her fashion line, Fetish, with People's Liberation founder Danny Guez.
The rapper-actress is additionally repped by Jon Shank at Azoff, Geary, Paul Management and attorney Aaron Rosenberg at MAFG. Eve moved from CAA to William Morris in 2002 and recently left WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR