EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Garner joins 'Chemistry'
Actress to star in thriller opposite Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is in talks to star opposite Jeremy Renner in "Better Living Through Chemistry," a dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
"Chemistry" centers on a small-town pharmacist (Renner) who is stuck in a loveless marriage and rediscovers himself through an affair with a trophy wife (Garner) who introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier, better known as scribes, are making their directorial debut with the picture.
Occupant is behind "Peep World," the black comedy with Michael C. Hall, Rainn Wilson and Sarah Silverman that screens Wednesday night at the Toronto International Film Festival.
ICM is packaging the film and handling North American rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'