EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Garner joins 'Chemistry'
Actress to star in thriller opposite Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is in talks to star opposite Jeremy Renner in "Better Living Through Chemistry," a dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
"Chemistry" centers on a small-town pharmacist (Renner) who is stuck in a loveless marriage and rediscovers himself through an affair with a trophy wife (Garner) who introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier, better known as scribes, are making their directorial debut with the picture.
Occupant is behind "Peep World," the black comedy with Michael C. Hall, Rainn Wilson and Sarah Silverman that screens Wednesday night at the Toronto International Film Festival.
ICM is packaging the film and handling North American rights.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!