EXCLUSIVE: John Woo, Imax expand 'Tigers'
Director likes Liam Neeson for aviator role
BEIJING – Director John Woo will work with the Creative Artists Agency and IMAX in an effort to super-size his roughly $90 million 1940s epic, the bilingual aerial battle epic movie “Flying Tigers," which is due to go into pre-production in China in September.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR