Exclusive Media Group Rebrands Itself as Exclusive Media
In addition to its film production and international operations, the parent label also oversees Spitfire Pictures and the genre studio Hammer.
Exclusive Media Group is adopting a more streamlined moniker, rebranding itself as simply Exclusive Media.
The film company, headed by co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East, which most recently produced The Ides of March, released a new logo to reflect the name change on Tuesday.
In addition to film production operation, other divisions under the Exclusive Media parent label include its international operations, formerly known as Exclusive Films International; the documentary film division Spitfire Pictures, which produced the Oscar-winning documentary Undefeated; and the genre studio Hammer, which recently produced The Woman in Black.
Exclusive Media’s current production slate includes Ron Howard’s Formula 1 action thriller Rush, starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl; End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Peña, Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera; So Undercover, starring Miley Cyrus; and Snitch, starring Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR