Executive Intrigue at Universal
Comcast explores bringing Snider and Spielberg on board as money obstacles and Ron Meyer's role complicate matters.
It's far from certain that Comcast is ready for a regime change at Universal Studios -- company sources say no action is imminent -- but many in the industry believe the cable giant is moving, however glacially, toward reshuffling duties at a unit that has remained mostly untouched since the purchase of NBCUniversal closed in January 2011.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR