ABC News president Ben Sherwood on deals with Yahoo and Univision, "GMA" at No. 1, Martha Raddatz's home run and why he's not exploiting Robin Roberts' illness.
Ben Sherwood is on his third go-round at ABC News, having left in 1993 and again in 2006 after a 2-1/2-year stint as executive producer of Good Morning America. When he returned to New York in December 2010, it was to a division decimated by layoffs and battered by the digital commoditization of news.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR