'Expendables' star a Fulbright scholar?
Dolph Lundgren talks comeback and 'dumb blonde' image
After a 15-year hiatus from big Hollywood movies, Dolph Lundgren, the man who played Drago in “Rocky IV” and He-Man in “Masters of the Universe,” is back in the spotlight as one of “The Expendables.” Lundgren has a master’s degree in chemical engineering, received a Fulbright Scholarship from MIT and speaks seven languages. THR checked in with the “smart Expendable” who’s in Los Angeles for a photo shoot for a fitness book he’s writing and trying to finish up a script about human trafficking.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR