Expert: The Biggest Challenge in 3D Conversion
6:21 PM PDT 10/28/2010 by Carolyn Giardina
Stereo D's Graham Clark tells SMPTE confab that time constraints pose a problem and also emphasizes creativity over technology.
The biggest challenge in 2D-to-3D conversion is time constraints, Stereo D stereography chief Graham Clark said Thursday during the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers Convention and Expo at Hollywood & Highland.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile