'Express' delivery at Just for Laughs
Judd Apatow flick will get a sneak preview
TORONTO -- Montreal's Just for Laughs comedy festival is giving Judd Apatow's upcoming "Pineapple Express" a sneak preview, with the film's director David Gordon Green and star Seth Rogen in tow.
The Just for Laugh's movie sidebar, unveiled Tuesday, also will include screenings of 20th Century Fox's "Space Chimps," which stars Andy Samberg and Jeff Daniels; Canadian filmmaker Chaz Thorne's "Just Buried"; the Sundance film "Baghead," from Jay and Mark Duplass; and William H. Macy's "The Deal."
Just for Laughs also reserved a closing-night slot for 20th Century Fox's "The Rocker," starring Rainn Wilson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR