Facebook Co-Founder Engaged
Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes is engaged to his boyfriend of five years, Sean Eldridge. The couple announced their engagement at a Freedom to Marry reception held in their Manhattan loft, reports the New York Post.
Hughes was one of Mark Zuckerberg's Harvard roommates, worked as Facebook's spokesperson, and reportedly made $500 million off the social networking site.
He's now the founder and director of Jumo.com.
Hughes and Elridge have not set a wedding date yet, and are reportedly waiting until gay marriage is legalized in New York before tying the knot. Eldridge is political director for Freedom to Marry, a campaign working on the same-sex marriage cause.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR