Facebook Loses Nearly 6 Million Users in U.S. in May
4:18 PM PDT 6/13/2011 by THR staff
Significant numbers of users in Canada, the U.K., Norway and Russia also "unfriend" the social networking site.
Facebook lost nearly 6 million users in the U.S. last month, according to Inside Facebook, a service that tracks the social networking site co-founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile