Facebook Replaces Google as Most Visited Website
7:40 AM PST 12/30/2010 by Bryan Alexander
The social media site beats search engine in visits for the first time and was the top search term for the second year in a row.
Mark Zuckerberg continues to have a banner year in 2010. According to research by marketing analysts at Experian Hitwise, Facebook supplanted search engine giant Google for the first time as the top-visited website of the year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile