Facebook Taps Ryan Seacrest's Digital EVP as Head of Entertainment Partnerships
Sibyl Goldman, formerly executive vp new media at Ryan Seacrest Productions, will remain based in Los Angeles as Facebook's head of entertainment partnerships.
Facebook has hired Sibyl Goldman, formerly executive vp new media at Ryan Seacrest Productions, to head its entertainment partnerships, the social media company confirmed Monday.
"The entertainment industry and Facebook are increasingly intertwined, and Sibyl is a welcome addition to the team focused on creating great experiences for people on Facebook to connect with everything from TV shows to talent," Facebook said in a statement.
Goldman joined RSP in 2012 from Yahoo, where she was vp entertainment and helped the search company launch celebrity site omg!
While at RSP, she drove the company's digital and entertainment strategy and content initiatives. The production company has been investing more heavily in digital in recent years. It recently inked a deal with multichannel network Tastemade to develop food and lifestyle programing for digital platforms.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)