'Factory Girls' to Get Feature Treatment
Chinese migrant worker story optioned by Hong Kong-Dutch director.
A dramatic feature film version of Factory Girls, a non-fiction book about the plight and resilience of China’s female migrant laborers by former Wall Street Journal reporter Leslie T. Chang, is in the works by Yuen Yanting, a Sundance Film Festival nominee.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR