'All in the Family' scribe Mickey Ross dies
Emmy winner also wrote for 'Jeffersons,' 'Three's Company'
Comedy writer and producer Mickey Ross, an Emmy winner who worked on "All in the Family," "The Jeffersons" and "Three's Company," died Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles of complications from a stroke and heart attack. He was 89.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR