Fanhattan Launches iPhone App
The entertainment discovery service allows users to find content across such digital media services as Netflix, Hulu Plus and iTunes.
NEW YORK - Fanhattan, an entertainment discovery service that allows users to find and watch on-demand movies and TV shows across digital media services, has launched an iPhone app.
The service is now available for free from the Apple App Store for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Fanhattan for iPhone opens the door to owners of 250 million iOS devices, the firm said.
Fanhattan ties in to such services as Netflix, Hulu Plus and iTunes, allowing people to find content without having to search various services.
The firm's service for the iPhone also encourages further entertainment discovery by including recommendations from users' friends via integrations with Facebook and Twitter.
“At Fanhattan, we aim to inspire discovery of TV shows and movies on all the screens where consumers want to watch entertainment," said Fanhattan CEO Gilles BianRosa. "With Fanhattan for iPhone, we are thrilled to bring on-demand TV and movies directly to user’s pockets”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR