Fantasia Barrino ready for TV appearances
After suicide attempt, 'American Idol' star refocuses on music
After her release from a hospital, Fantasia Barrino wants to focus on her music again and is ready for several previously planned TV appearances.
Following her suicide attempt, the "American Idol" star is will make media appearances for her new album, starting with an Aug. 24 "Good Morning America" visit, Us reports.
"I can't thank my fans enough for their prayers and support during such a challenging time," the star said in a statement. "It has given me the motivation to get back to work ...I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this album and I pray that everyone enjoys it as much as I do."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR