'Fast Five' Scores Record Setting $83.6 Million at Weekend Box Office
9:15 AM PDT 5/1/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Disney's "Prom" and the Weinstein Co.'s "Hoodwinked Too" disappoint; overseas, both "Fast Five" and "Thor" doing big business, while "Rio" hits $366 million worldwide.
UPDATED: Fast Five opened to $86.2 million at the domestic box office--$3 million more than the studio’s Sunday estimate of $83.6 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile