'Fast Five' Speeds Onto 245 Imax Screens in U.S. and Canada
The fifth installment of the Fast & Furious franchise will have its international rollout in the coming weeks.
TORONTO -- Universal's Fast Five, the fifth instalment of the studio’s Fast & Furious franchise, will bow on 245 Imax screens in the U.S. and Canada this Friday.
The Vin Diesel and Paul Walker-starrer will also open on at least 10 Imax screens internationally in the weeks to come, the giant screen exhibitor said Monday.
Imax digitally remastered the Fast Five action thriller to blow it up for its large format screens.
Fast Five is directed by Justin Lin, who shares the producer credits with Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell and Neal H. Moritz. Amanda Lewis and Samantha Vincent are executive producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws