'Fast & Furious 6' to Hit Theaters on Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Universal sets Ryan Reynolds' supernatural action adventure 'R.I.P.D' for a June 28, 2013 debut as well.
Universal has set release dates for Fast & Furious 6 and R.I.P.D., staking its claim for key dates in 2013.
FF6 is set for a Memorial Day weekend introduction with its May 24, 2013 date. R.I.P.D. is scheduled for a June 28, 2013 opening.
Fast Five, the studio crows, posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. FF6 will reunite cast members from previous editions with director Justin Lin.
R.I.P.D. is the studio’s supernatural action adventure based on the Dark Horse comic. Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges are attached to star as two undead cops working in the Rest In Peace Department trying to move wayward spirits to the other side. Robert Schwentke directs.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services