'Fear Factor' International Editions to Air on Chiller
Beginning Oct. 1, the network will air unseen episodes from the U.K., Australia and South African editions.
Chiller has acquired U.S. television broadcast rights to English-language international versions of Fear Factor.
The NBCUniversal-owned network will air unseen episodes from the U.K., Australian and South African editions beginning Oct. 1, it was announced Wednesday by Thomas Vitale, executive vice president of programming and original movies at Syfy and Chiller.
This isn't a surprising move, as the network already airs repeats of the U.S. version of the unscripted series. Chiller has the U.S. rights to all existing English-language versions and episodes of Fear Factor for the next three years.
NBC is currently working on a revamp of Fear Factor with original host Joe Rogan back at the helm for the eight-episode run.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR