Federal Judge Places Three Remaining David Bergstein Companies Into Bankruptcy
4:41 PM PST 2/9/2011 by Alex Ben Block
UPDATED: The bombshell decision will cost Bergstein millions spent on film libraries in Thinkfilm and legal fees for fighting involuntary bankruptcy.
In a bombshell decision, a federal judge Wednesday granted a motion to place the three remaining companies run by David Bergstein into bankruptcy without any further discussion or a trial.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile