Fefe Dobson, Paul Campbell and Lyriq Bent Join 'Home Again'
The Canadian indie drama, which stars Tatyana Ali (The Fresh Prince of Bel Air), is shooting in Trinidad, Jamaica and Canada.
TORONTO - Canadian singer Fefe Dobson, Lyriq Bent (Rookie Blue) and Stephan James have jumped on board Home Again, a Canadian indie film by writer/director Sudz Sutherland.
They join the previously-announced lead for the Canadian indie film, Tatyana Ali (The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Young and the Restless).
Also cast in Home Again is Jamaican stage and screen star Paul Campbell, C.C.H. Pounder (Avatar) and Richard Chevolleau.
Sutherland co-wrote the movie script with Hungry Eyes partner Jennifer Holness, who produces alongside Don Carmody (Chicago) and the National Film Board of Canada’s Anita Lee.
The dramatic feature portrays three adults raised as outsiders from childhood and deported from Canada, the U.S. and London, England to Jamaica, where they were born.
The three deportees find they have to fight for survival in a Jamaica where family support, friends and shelter is elusive, but where ultimately hope and the human spirit emerges.
The Canadian theatrical feature is shooting on location in Trinidad, Jamaica and Canada for six weeks.
The feature is Sutherland’s second after his debut movie Love Sex & Eating the Bones.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR