Feinberg Forecast: Who Will Win?
6:00 AM PST 1/31/2012 by Scott Feinberg
George Clooney's grasp on Oscar may be slipping according to THR's awards analyst, who predicts the Academy Awards in the acting categories will match those handed out by SAG
- Jean Dujardin, The Artist
- George Clooney, The Descendants
- Brad Pitt, Moneyball
- Gary Oldman, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- Demian Bichir, A Better Life
- Viola Davis The Help
- Meryl Streep, The Iron Lady
- Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn
- Glenn Close, Albert Nobbs
- Rooney Mara, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
- Christopher Plummer Beginners
- Max von Sydow, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
- Kenneth Branagh, My Week With Marilyn
- Nick Nolte, Warrior
- Jonah Hill, Moneyball
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
- Octavia Spencer The Help
- Berenice Bejo, The Artist
- Melissa McCarthy, Bridesmaids
- Jessica Chastain, The Help
- Janet McTeer, Albert Nobbs
Ben Gabbe/Getty Images; Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!