Feng Xiaogang's Next Film Tackles China Famine During Japanese Invasion
‘Remembering 1942’ from Huayi Brothers is set to shoot in October.
BEIJING – Hit-making Chinese director Feng Xiaogang’s next picture, Remembering 1942, tells of a deathly famine in central China that claimed three million lives during the war of resistance against Japan, Huayi Brothers, his long-time production partner said on Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR